(Yummy!) Copycat Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe
Made with simple ingredients like honey, ketchup, and brown sugar, it's sweet, smoky, and tangy. Just whisk everything together, simmer until thickened, and let cool. Perfect for dipping chicken nuggets or as a marinade for grilled meats. Store it in the fridge and enjoy the delicious taste of this restaurant favorite anytime.
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of white vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan, combine honey, ketchup, brown sugar, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
- Heat the mixture over medium-high heat and bring it to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it has thickened to your desired consistency.
- Remove the sauce from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)