Fast Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
This easy-to-make honey chipotle vinaigrette is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It's a versatile dressing that can be used in salads or as a marinade.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (or diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, red wine vinegar, chipotle peppers, garlic powder, and salt.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until the vinaigrette is emulsified and well combined.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)