Easy Honey Baked Ham
This easy honey baked ham recipe combines the sweetness of honey with the savory flavors of ham. The ham is coated with a delicious honey glaze and then baked to perfection.
- 1 fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves.
- Place the ham in a baking dish and brush the honey mixture over the surface, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Cover the ham with foil and bake for about 10 minutes per pound, or until an internal temperature of 140°F (60°C) is reached.
- Remove the foil during the last 15 minutes of cooking to allow the glaze to caramelize.
- Once cooked, let the ham rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)