Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
These Honey BBQ Chicken Wings are a delicious blend of sweet and tangy flavors. The chicken wings are coated in a homemade honey barbeque sauce, then baked to crispy perfection. Enjoy these mouthwatering wings with a side of crunchy coleslaw or your favorite dip.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, ketchup, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet and brush the sauce generously on both sides of the wings, reserving some for later. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and crispy, flipping halfway through and brushing with more sauce.
- Remove from the oven and brush the wings with the remaining sauce. If desired, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro for added freshness and color. Serve hot and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)