Honey Butter Bread
This Honey Butter Bread is a mouthwatering homemade bread recipe. The combination of sweet honey and creamy butter creates a delightful flavor that pairs perfectly with the soft, fluffy texture of the bread.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, melted butter, and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the bread onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)