Honey Butter Croissant
Indulge in the deliciousness of honey butter croissants with this simple recipe. The croissants are sliced in half, then generously spread with a delightful mixture of softened butter and honey. Baked until warm and slightly toasted, these croissants are a perfect balance of flaky pastry and sweet, buttery goodness.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice the croissants in half horizontally.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened butter and honey together until well combined.
- Spread the honey butter mixture evenly onto the cut sides of the croissants.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet, cut-side up.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8-10 minutes, or until the croissants are warm and slightly toasted.
- Serve the honey butter croissants warm and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)