Honey Butter Skillet Corn
This Honey Butter Skillet Corn recipe combines the sweetness of honey and the richness of butter to create a delicious and versatile side dish. The corn kernels are cooked in a skillet until slightly browned, then coated with a sweet honey glaze. The addition of salt and black pepper enhances the flavors, while chopped parsley adds a fresh and colorful touch.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the corn kernels and cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to brown slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the honey over the corn and stir to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and black pepper, and continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes until the corn is tender.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve hot as a side dish or as a topping for salads or grilled meats.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)