Honey Cheese Curls
These crispy and savory Honey Cheese Curls combine the flavors of cheddar cheese and honey in a delectable snack. The grated cheddar cheese is coated with a sweet honey glaze, then coated in a seasoned flour mixture before being fried to golden perfection.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine grated cheddar cheese and honey. Mix well until the cheese is evenly coated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Take spoonfuls of the cheese mixture and drop them into the flour mixture. Roll the cheese in the flour mixture until fully coated.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large pot to 375°F (190°C).
- Carefully drop the coated cheese curls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the cheese curls from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve the honey cheese curls immediately as a delicious snack or appetizer.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)