Honey Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and pour the honey sauce over them. Make sure the chicken is coated evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together to create a slurry. Stir the slurry into the crock pot to thicken the sauce.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes on high until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the honey chicken over rice or noodles, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)