Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon
This Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon recipe combines sweet and smoky flavors to create a delicious and healthy dish. The succulent salmon fillets are brushed with a flavorful glaze made from honey, chipotle adobo sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, adobo sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a lined baking sheet and brush the honey chipotle mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve hot.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)