Soothing Honey Citrus Mint Tea
This refreshing honey mint citrus tea is a perfect balance of sweet, tart, and minty flavors. Made with black or green tea, freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice, and a touch of honey, this tea is a great way to relax and unwind. Garnish with slices of lemon, orange, and/or lime for a beautiful and flavorful touch. Serve hot or chilled for a delicious and refreshing beverage.
- 4 cups water
- 4-6 tea bags (black tea or green tea)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Slices of lemon, orange, and/or lime for garnish (optional)
Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the tea bags and let steep for 3-5 minutes, or until desired strength is reached.
Stir the honey, orange juice, lemon juice, and mint leaves in a separate container, such as a pyrex.
Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey, orange juice, lemon juice, and mint leaf mixture.
- Let the mixture steep for an additional 5-10 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Strain the tea mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any tea leaves or mint leaves.
- Serve hot or chilled, garnished with slices of lemon, orange, and/or lime if desired.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)
Leave a comment