Honey Glazed Oatmeal Cookies
Indulge in these delightful Honey Glazed Oatmeal Cookies, a sweet treat combining the comforting flavors of oats, honey, and warm spices. These soft and chewy cookies are perfect for any occasion, be it a midday snack or as a dessert accompaniment for a cozy gathering.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat well.
- Mix in the honey and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy these delicious honey glazed oatmeal cookies!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)