Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon
This Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon recipe is a delicious and healthy option for seafood lovers. The salmon fillets are coated with a sweet and tangy glaze made from a combination of honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, lemon juice, and dried dill. Baked to perfection, the salmon comes out tender, flaky, and packed with flavor.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, lemon juice, dried dill, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4. Brush the honey Dijon mixture evenly over the salmon fillets, coating them completely.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- 6. Serve the honey Dijon glazed salmon with your choice of sides.
- 7. Enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)