Honey Ginger Lemon Tea for Sore Throat
This Honey Ginger Lemon Tea is a soothing remedy for a sore throat. Infused with the flavors of ginger and lemon, combined with the sweetness of honey, this nourishing tea helps to alleviate discomfort and provide relief. It is a perfect option for those looking for a comforting and natural remedy.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-inch fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 cup hot water
- In a cup, add the honey, ginger, and lemon slice.
- Pour the hot water over the ingredients.
- Stir well until the honey is dissolved.
- Cover and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the ginger and lemon slice.
- Sip the warm tea slowly while it is still hot.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)