Honey Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe provides a delightful twist to the classic cream cheese frosting by incorporating the natural sweetness of honey. The resulting honey cream cheese frosting is lusciously smooth, subtly sweet, and pairs perfectly with various cakes and cupcakes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened butter until creamy.
- Add the cream cheese and honey to the mixing bowl, and beat until well combined and smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to the mixture, and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness or consistency as desired.
- Use the honey cream cheese frosting to frost cakes, cupcakes, or any other baked goods of your choice.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)