Honey Garlic Tofu Stir-Fry
This Honey Garlic Tofu Stir-Fry is a delicious and healthy plant-based dish that combines the sweetness of honey with the savory flavors of garlic and tofu. It is a vegan-friendly recipe made with fresh mixed vegetables and can be served over steamed rice or noodles.
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (e.g., bell peppers, broccoli, carrots)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Drain the tofu and press out the excess moisture. Cut it into bite-sized cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch, and vegetable broth. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil and vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu cubes to the skillet and cook until golden brown, flipping occasionally. Remove the tofu from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the mixed vegetables and sliced green onions. Cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce over the vegetables and stir to coat evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Return the tofu to the skillet and toss gently to combine with the sauce and vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve the honey garlic tofu stir-fry over steamed rice or noodles and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)