Honey Ginger Dressing
Enjoy the vibrant flavors of Asian cuisine with this Honey Ginger Dressing. Made with a delightful combination of honey, ginger, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil, this dressing brings a balance of tangy, sweet, and savory elements to your salads or as a marinade for grilled meats.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, grated ginger, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes (if desired).
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while continuing to whisk until the dressing emulsifies and thickens slightly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)