Honey Ginger Tea Recipe (Warm and Cozy)
This ginger tea recipe is a perfect blend of simplicity and comfort. Made with fresh ginger, honey, and water, it's easy to make and incredibly soothing. Simply simmer sliced ginger in water for 10-15 minutes, then stir in honey until dissolved. Serve it hot and enjoy the warm, spicy flavor and aroma. This tea is a great remedy for chilly days or whenever you need a little boost. Add a slice of lemon for a touch of brightness, and savor every sip!
- 2 inches of fresh ginger root
- 4 cups of water
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 slices of lemon (optional)
Rinse the ginger thoroughly and remove any visible dirt by scrubbing it.
- Slice the ginger into thin slices.
- In a medium-sized pot, add the sliced ginger and water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the ginger simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and strain the ginger out of the water.
- Add honey and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the tea into cups and garnish with a slice of lemon if desired. Makes 2 cups. Enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)
Leave a comment