Oven Baked Honey Glazed Ham
This oven baked honey glazed ham recipe combines the succulence of ham with a sweet and tangy glaze. The ham is baked to perfection, while the honey glaze creates a sticky caramelized crust that adds phenomenal flavor to each slice.
- 1 bone-in, fully cooked ham (8-10 pounds)
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Place the ham in a roasting pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and ground cloves.
- After 1 hour, remove the ham from the oven. Discard the foil and brush the ham generously with the honey glaze mixture.
- Return the ham to the oven, uncovered, and bake for an additional 45-60 minutes, or until the surface is golden brown and caramelized, basting with the glaze every 15 minutes.
- Once done, remove the ham from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve the oven baked honey glazed ham as a delicious centerpiece for your holiday feast or any special occasion.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)