Honey Glazed Walnuts
These Honey Glazed Walnuts are a delicious and versatile snack that can also be used as a topping for salads, desserts, or oatmeal. The walnuts are coated in a sweet and savory honey glaze, giving them a delightful crunch with a hint of sweetness.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the honey and salt until well combined.
- Add the walnuts to the saucepan and toss them gently to coat them evenly with the honey mixture.
- Transfer the honey glazed walnuts onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from the oven and let the honey glazed walnuts cool completely before serving.
- Enjoy the honey glazed walnuts as a crunchy snack or use them as a topping for salads, desserts, or oatmeal!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)