Honey Hot Wings
These Honey Hot Wings are a flavorful and sticky delight! The tender chicken wings are marinated in a sweet and spicy mixture of honey, hot sauce, and aromatic seasonings. Baked to perfection and glazed with a reduced marinade, these wings are bursting with zesty flavors and a touch of sweetness.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, hot sauce, melted butter, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper to make the marinade.
- Place the chicken wings in a large ziplock bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and massage it gently to ensure the wings are coated evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Place the marinated wings on the prepared baking sheet, spreading them out in a single layer. Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the wings are baking, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens and reduces slightly.
- Once the wings are cooked, remove them from the oven and brush them with the reduced marinade. Return them to the oven for an additional 5 minutes to let the glaze caramelize.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy the delicious and sticky honey hot wings!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)