Honey Jam Recipe
This Honey Jam recipe is a delicious and healthy option for breakfast or snack time. Made with fresh or frozen berries, honey, lemon juice, and chia seeds, this jam is bursting with fruity flavors and packed with nutrients. This homemade jam is easy to make and can be enjoyed with toast, yogurt, or as a topping for pancakes.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a saucepan, combine the berries, honey, and lemon juice.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the berries soften and release their juices.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Using a potato masher or fork, mash the berries to desired consistency.
- Add chia seeds and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a jar or airtight container and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the jam to set.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)