Simple Honey Jelly Recipe
Make your own delicious honey jelly with just a few simple ingredients! Boil honey, water, lemon juice, and pectin, pour into jars, and store for up to a year.
- 2 cups honey
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (1.75 oz) powdered pectin
5-6 small jam jars
- In a large saucepan, mix together the honey, water, and lemon juice.
- Stir in the powdered pectin until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Skim off any foam or bubbles from the top of the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into small jam jars, leaving 1/4 inch of headspace at the top.
- Wipe the rims of the jars with a damp cloth to remove any residue.
- Cover the jars with sterilized lids and rings, and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the water bath and let them cool to room temperature.
- Check the seals on the jars to ensure they are properly sealed.
- Store the honey jelly in a cool, dark place for up to one year.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)