Quick Honey Latte Recipe (4 Ingredients)
A honey latte is a popular coffee drink made with espresso, steamed milk, and honey. The sweetness of the honey adds a unique flavor profile to the creamy texture of the latte.
The drink is typically served in a tall glass or mug, with a layer of frothy milk on top.
Honey lattes can be enjoyed hot or iced, and are often served as a comforting beverage on chilly mornings or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp honey (or 1 tbsp if you don’t like it as sweet)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Brew a shot of espresso or make 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally until it reaches your desired temperature.
Once the milk is heated, remove it from the heat and whisk in honey and vanilla extract until well combined. (we used a frother)
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a mug and then pour the milk mixture over the top.
- If desired, garnish with a drizzle of honey on top.
- Enjoy your delicious honey latte!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)