Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this vinaigrette is both tangy from the lemon juice and slightly sweet from the honey. The addition of Dijon mustard adds a nice zing and helps to emulsify the dressing, creating a smooth and creamy texture.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking continuously until the vinaigrette is smooth and well combined.
- Adjust the seasoning according to taste.
- Use immediately as a dressing for salads, vegetables, or grilled meats, or store it in the refrigerator for up to one week.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)