Honey Avocado Face Mask
Enjoy a natural skincare indulgence with this nourishing Honey Avocado Face Mask. This recipe combines the moisturizing properties of avocado, the antibacterial benefits of honey, the brightening effect of lemon juice, and the hydrating qualities of coconut oil.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mash the avocado until smooth.
- Add honey, lemon juice, and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Moisturize your skin as usual.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)