Honey Oat Muffins
These Honey Oat Muffins are a delightful and nutritious treat that can be enjoyed as a breakfast or snack. Made with wholesome ingredients like rolled oats, honey, and warming spices, these muffins are perfect for those following a healthy diet or looking for a satisfying baked good.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk together the honey, milk, vegetable oil, and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes in the tin, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy these delicious honey oat muffins as a healthy breakfast or snack!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)