Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, feta cheese, and walnuts.
- Drizzle the honey mustard dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among plates.
- Top with the sliced chicken and serve.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)