Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs
These honey mustard glazed chicken thighs are a flavorful and easy-to-make dish that combines the sweetness of honey with the tanginess of mustard. The glaze caramelizes beautifully in the oven, resulting in tender and juicy chicken with a delectable golden crust.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish and brush the honey mustard glaze over them, making sure to coat both sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the glaze is golden brown and caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
- Enjoy these delicious honey mustard glazed chicken thighs as a main course with a side of roasted vegetables or a fresh salad.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)