Fast Honey Oatmilk Latte Recipe (5 Ingredients)
The oatmilk honey latte is a tasty and nutritious coffee beverage that has become a popular choice among coffee lovers.
Made with oat milk, which is naturally sweet and creamy, and a touch of honey, this latte is a healthier alternative to traditional coffee drinks.
Whether enjoyed hot or iced, the oatmilk honey latte is a delicious and satisfying drink that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- 1 shot espresso or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup of oat milk
1 tbsp of honey (or 2 if you prefer it sweeter)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Ice (optional)
Brew a shot of espresso or make 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee.
Heat the oat milk in a saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Once the oat milk is heated, remove it from the heat and whisk in honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon (if using) until well combined.
- Pour the oat milk mixture into a blender or frother and blend on high speed until frothy.
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a mug and then pour the frothy oat milk mixture over the top.
- If desired, add ice to the mug to create an iced version of the latte.
- Enjoy your delicious honey oat milk latte!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)