Quick and Easy Honey Sauce Recipe
This easy-to-make honey soy sauce recipe is perfect for adding flavor to your favorite Asian dishes. With just a few simple ingredients like honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch, you can create a deliciously sweet and savory sauce that will take your meals to the next level. Simply heat the ingredients in a saucepan until boiling, add the cornstarch mixture to thicken, and simmer for a few minutes. The end result is a thick, syrupy sauce that's great for marinades, dipping sauces, and stir-fries. Store it in the fridge for up to two weeks and enjoy whenever you like!
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, water, garlic, and ginger. Heat over medium-high heat until it starts to boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water until dissolved.
- Slowly pour the cornstarch mixture into the saucepan, whisking constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)