Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Salmon
This Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Salmon recipe combines the natural sweetness of honey with the heat of sriracha to create a flavorful glaze for succulent salmon fillets. The glaze is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy, creating a delicious caramelized crust on the fish.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush the honey sriracha glaze generously over each fillet, reserving some for basting later.
- Bake the salmon for about 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky. Baste the salmon with the remaining glaze halfway through baking.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot. Enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)