Honey Sugar Scrub
This Honey Sugar Scrub is a natural and nourishing skincare product that combines the moisturizing properties of honey and coconut oil with the exfoliating benefits of sugar. With a hint of vanilla, this homemade scrub will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft, and rejuvenated.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine honey, sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container for storage.
- To use the honey sugar scrub, apply a small amount to damp skin and gently massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Use it as a natural exfoliator and moisturizer for smooth and glowing skin!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)