Honey Ginger Tea
- 2 cups water
- 1-inch ginger root, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add the sliced ginger and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain the ginger.
- Stir in honey and lemon juice until well combined.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)