Honey Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Enjoy a delicious and flavorful Honey Teriyaki Glazed Salmon, marinated in a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce infused with honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. This Asian-inspired dish is perfect for seafood lovers and those following a pescatarian diet.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- 2. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the teriyaki marinade over them. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
- 4. Add the salmon fillets to the skillet, skin-side down, and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and browned.
- 5. Flip the salmon fillets and pour the reserved marinade into the skillet. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and glazed with the teriyaki sauce.
- 6. Sprinkle the salmon with sesame seeds and garnish with chopped green onions.
- 7. Serve the honey teriyaki glazed salmon hot with steamed rice and your favorite vegetables.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)