Simple Honey Teriyaki Sauce
This honey soy sauce recipe is quick and easy to make, with a perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors. It's great as a marinade or dipping sauce, and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Heat over medium-high heat until it starts to boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water until dissolved.
- Slowly pour the cornstarch mixture into the saucepan, whisking constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)