Our Special Honey Toast
This special honey toast is a quick and easy recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious breakfast or snack that is perfect for any time of the day. Simply spread butter on both sides of bread, cook on a pan until golden brown, and then drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. This recipe is sure to impress your friends and family, and can be enjoyed as a standalone dish or paired with your favorite hot beverage.
2 slices of sourdough or artisan bread
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of honey
- A dash of cinnamon
Spread butter on both sides of each slice of bread.
- Place a pan on medium heat, and place the bread onto the pan.
- When the panned sides are cooked to your liking, flip the slices of bread.
- Remove the bread, and let it cool for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle each slice of toast with a generous amount of honey (only on one side), making sure to evenly coat the surface.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon to complete the toast!
- Serve immediately.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)