Four Ingredient Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea
Indulge in the soothing and comforting flavors of honey and vanilla with this easy recipe for chamomile tea. Using chamomile lavender tea bags, the tea is perfect for relaxing after a long day. The recipe involves bringing water to a boil, steeping the tea for 5-7 minutes, and stirring in honey and vanilla extract. The amount of sweetness can be adjusted according to taste.
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bring water to a boil.
- Place chamomile tea bag in a cup. We used chamomile lavender tea bags from Good and Gather (a Target brand).
- Pour boiling water over the tea bag.
- Let steep for 5-7 minutes, or until desired strength is reached.
- Remove tea bag and stir in honey and vanilla extract.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)