Fast Hot Honey Sauce Recipe
Make your own spicy hot honey with just 5 ingredients! Melt butter, add honey, hot sauce, garlic & onion powder, cook until slightly thickened. Store in fridge.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the honey, hot sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, and stir until combined.
- Continue to cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool before using as desired.
- If you’d like, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)