Lemon Infused Honey
This lemon infused honey recipe is a delightful blend of citrus and sweetness. The infusion process adds a refreshing tanginess to the honey, perfect for drizzling over desserts, yogurt, or tea.
- 1. Cut the lemon into thin slices.
- 2. In a pan, heat the honey over low heat until melted.
- 3. Add the lemon slices to the honey and let it simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Remove the pan from heat and let it cool completely.
- 5. Once cooled, strain the honey to remove the lemon slices.
- 6. Transfer the infused honey to a sterilized jar and store in a cool, dark place.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)