Lavender Honey Syrup
Delight your taste buds with this aromatic lavender honey syrup. This versatile syrup can elevate your beverages or desserts with its delicate floral notes and natural sweetness.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender buds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, combine water and honey over medium heat, stirring until the honey is fully dissolved.
- Add the dried lavender buds and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes to infuse the syrup with lavender flavor.
- Remove from heat and let the syrup cool for about 10 minutes. Strain out the lavender buds, then stir in the vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Transfer the syrup to a clean, airtight container, and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Use the lavender honey syrup in various beverages like tea, cocktails, lemonades, or drizzle it over pancakes, desserts, or yogurt for a touch of floral sweetness.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)