Zesty Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
This Zesty Lemon Honey Vinaigrette is a versatile dressing that adds a burst of tangy and sweet flavor to salads or grilled dishes. Made with fresh lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, and garlic, this vinaigrette is a delightful combination of bright and robust flavors.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly until the vinaigrette is well emulsified and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed.
- Serve the lemon honey vinaigrette over your favorite salad or use it as a marinade for grilled vegetables or chicken.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)