Soothing Honey Lip Balm
Indulge in the natural goodness of this soothing honey lip balm. Made with beeswax pellets, coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, and a touch of raw honey, this lip balm is perfect for providing hydration and protection.
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 5-7 drops of essential oil (optional)
- In a heatproof bowl, combine beeswax pellets, coconut oil, shea butter, and sweet almond oil.
- Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water, creating a makeshift double boiler. Stir occasionally until the ingredients are melted and well combined.
- Remove the bowl from heat and let it cool slightly before adding the raw honey and essential oil (if using). Stir well to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Carefully pour the mixture into small lip balm containers or tubes.
- Allow the lip balm to cool completely and solidify before using. This usually takes about 1-2 hours.
- Once cooled, cap the containers and label them.
- Apply the lip balm whenever needed for soft and nourished lips.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)