Quick McDonald's Copycat Honey Mustard Recipe
This honey mustard sauce is a delicious and versatile recipe that is perfect for dipping chicken, fries, and more. Combining honey, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, white vinegar, and spices, this sauce is easy to prepare and can be adjusted to your preference by adding more honey or mustard. Simply whisk together the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and adjust the thickness to your liking. Enjoy as a dipping sauce for your favorite snacks or as a marinade for meats!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, white vinegar, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Adjust the thickness of the sauce by adding more honey or mustard to your preference.
- Use the honey mustard sauce as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, or fries.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)