Mike's Hot Honey Copycat Recipe
This recipe shares how to make a homemade version of Mike's Hot Honey! It uses simple ingredients like honey, red pepper flakes, apple cider vinegar, and salt. The sauce is easy to make and can be used to add a spicy kick to all kinds of dishes, from chicken to pizza to cocktails. Just simmer the ingredients together, let cool, and enjoy the delicious taste of this sweet and spicy condiment.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In a small saucepan, combine the honey, red pepper flakes, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and let cool before using as desired.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)