Passionfruit Honey Puree
This Passionfruit Honey Puree recipe is a delicious and versatile topping that adds a burst of tropical flavor to any dish. Made with just four simple ingredients - passionfruits, honey, lemon juice, and water - this puree is easy to prepare and can be stored in the fridge for later use.
- 4 passionfruits
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cut the passionfruits in half and scoop out the pulp into a blender or food processor.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and water, and blend until smooth.
- If desired, strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove any seeds.
- Transfer the puree to a jar or container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the passionfruit honey puree as a topping for pancakes, waffles, yogurt, ice cream, or use it as a sauce for desserts like cheesecake or pound cake.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)