Quick Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich
This recipe shares how to make a quick and easy peanut butter and honey sandwich! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it's perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Simply spread the peanut butter and honey onto slices of bread, sprinkle with chopped nuts and cinnamon if desired, and put the slices together to make a sandwich. Cut in half and enjoy this delicious and satisfying classic sandwich!
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2-3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts or almonds (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional, but highly recommended)
Spread the peanut butter onto one slice of bread, and the honey onto the other slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and cinnamon (if using) on top of the peanut butter slice.
- Place the honey-coated slice of toast on top of the other slice of toast to complete the sandwich.
- Cut your sandwich in half, serve and enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)