Honey Glazed Salmon
This Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is a delicious and healthy dish that combines the natural sweetness of honey with the savory flavors of salmon. The salmon fillets are marinated in a mixture of honey, soy sauce, garlic, and olive oil, creating a perfect balance of flavors. It is then pan-seared to get a crispy skin before being finished in the oven.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the honey glaze over them, making sure they are well coated. Let marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat a oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Remove the salmon fillets from the marinade, reserving the remaining glaze, and place them skin side down in the hot skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the skin is crispy.
- Flip the salmon fillets and brush them with the reserved honey glaze.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve the honey glazed salmon hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)