Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
This recipe combines the succulent flavors of salmon, soy sauce, and honey in a delicious main dish. The salmon is marinated in a flavorful blend of soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger before being baked to perfection. Garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, this dish is perfect for a healthy and flavorful dinner.
- salmon fillets
- soy sauce
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- Place the salmon fillets on a lined baking sheet and brush them with the honey soy glaze.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes or until it reaches the desired doneness.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare a garnish by thinly slicing green onions.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Serve the honey soy glazed salmon with steamed vegetables or a side of rice.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)