Honey Garlic Drizzle Sauce
This Honey Garlic Drizzle Sauce is a versatile and flavorful condiment that can elevate various cuisines. It combines the sweetness of honey with the boldness of garlic, soy sauce, and rice vinegar, resulting in a tangy and slightly spicy sauce.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: crushed red pepper flakes, for heat
- In a small saucepan, whisk together honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and optional crushed red pepper flakes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cornstarch and water until well combined. Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a simmer while stirring continuously. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool slightly. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Serve warm as a drizzle sauce over grilled meats, roasted vegetables, stir-fried dishes, or as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Many people don't know this, but there's a solid chance that the imported honey on your grocery store shelves contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Honey producers do this to cut costs, which is gross, unhealthy, and disgusting. Our honey? Every bottle is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)